treatment options for depression, anxiety & more
Pages about Antidepressants (ADs):
- List of Antidepressants Alphabetical list of all antidepressants we know about.
- Classifications of Antidepressants How antidepressants are classified and categorized.
- SSRIs and SNRIs Serotonin-Selective Reuptake Inhibitors and Serotonin & Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors
- NSRIs Norepinephrine-Selective Reuptake Inhibitors
- TCAs Tricyclic & Tetracyclic Antidepressants
- MAOIs Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Miscellaneous ADs All the other antidepressants; some unique, some belonging to obscure classifications.
- Common and not-so common uses of Antidepressants
- How Antidepressants Work An overview of the common ways most antidepressants work (mechanisms of action).
- Antidepressant Dosage Equivalents Because so many people keep asking how much Wellbutrin is equal to how much Effexor.
- Bibliography Books, journals, websites, etc. used for these pages.
|Shirts to swipe right from|
Crazymeds’ Clothes Line.
|Shirts, hoodies & more.|
||Keep Crazymeds on the air.
Donate some spare electronic currency
you have floating around The Cloud
Antidepressants by Jerod Poore is copyright © 2010 Jerod Poore
|Last modified on Tuesday, 09 June, 2015 at 16:11:27 by JerodPoore||Page Author: Jerod Poore||Date created: 22 November 2010|
All drug names are the trademarks of someone else. Look on the appropriate PI sheets or ask Google who the owners are. The way pharmaceutical companies buy each other and swap products like Monopoly™ real estate, the ownership of any trademarks may have changed without my noticing.
Page design and explanatory material by Jerod Poore, copyright © 2003 - 2015. All rights reserved. See the full copyright notice for full copyright details.
Don’t automatically believe everything you read on teh Intergoogles. No warranty is expressed or implied in this information. Consult one or more doctors and/or pharmacists before taking, or changing how you take any neurological and/or psychiatric medication. Your mileage may vary. What happened to us won’t necessarily happen to you. For more details see the Crazymeds big-ass disclaimer.